Clenbuterol is a fat burner often used by athletes during a cutting cycle. The compound is also popular in medicine, as it facilitates breathing in bronchial asthma. Clenbuterol 40 mkg Balkan Pharmaceuticals is used by both men and women, as it does not have the characteristic side effects of anabolic steroids with similar properties. The drug helps to burn fat and lose weight in a short space of time.
Key benefits of Clenbuterol 40 mkg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
Clenbuterol 40 mkg Balkan Pharmaceuticals indirectly kick-starts the weight loss process. In itself, it is an activator of beta-2-adrenergic receptors. When these are activated, more norepinephrine and epinephrine are released. These substances are the most powerful fat burners in the body.
What’s more, the weight loss process is triggered by the active production of thyroid hormones, which also burn fat. Clenbuterol also acts on lipase (an enzyme involved in the fat deposition process), preventing the formation of fat deposits.
Other effects include:
- increased work capacity;
- loss of appetite;
- stimulation of the nervous system.
Many bodybuilders fear that muscle mass will also disappear during the drying process, because the process of catabolism is underway – the breakdown of muscle proteins. But if you use Clenbuterol 40 mkg Balkan Pharmaceuticals, this won’t happen. The drug has both an anti-catabolic and an anabolic effect, so muscle mass will not change. Only the ratio of muscle mass to fat mass will change.
Since weight loss is due to natural processes in the body and the drug merely triggers them, side effects are rare. There are no irreversible phenomena among them, so there are virtually no contraindications to taking this fat burner. In some cases, however, there are symptoms such as
Blood pressure may rise and this may cause headaches. Sometimes, the action of the active ingredient relaxes the intestinal walls, causing diarrhoea, bloating and other digestive disorders.
Recommendations for use
The main application objectives: drying, obtaining a beautiful relief, weight loss. The optimal dosage for men is 120 to 140 mcg per day. Women need less to achieve the same effect: 80 to 100 mcg per day. The exact dosage is determined according to the body’s sensitivity to the agent and the amount of body fat.
To make the course as effective as possible, it is also recommended to use Ketotifen. Since clenbuterol affects the receptors, after 2 weeks their sensitivity decreases. Effectiveness is reduced because of this, so you’ll need to take a break and take Ketotifen at that point. It will restore the sensitivity of the receptors.
Some people do without additional medication, just take longer breaks. This option is suitable for those who are in no hurry to dry out.
The weight loss process will go better and faster if you follow a special diet. You can choose foods specifically for weight loss or specifically for drying. To reduce the amount of muscle loss, it is advisable to take protein.
Before using a fat burner, consult a doctor, especially if you are taking medication on an ongoing basis. You need to know whether you have any contraindications and whether different drugs will have negative effects when combined.
List of references
- McKeever TM, Evans D, Thompson N, Britton J. “Clenbuterol, a beta(2)-agonist, predisposes to skeletal muscle weakness in patients with chronic heart failure.” Thorax. 2004;59(8):735-737.
- Spiller HA, James KJ, Scholzen S, et al. “A descriptive study of adverse events from clenbuterol misuse and abuse for weight loss and bodybuilding.” Subst Abus. 2013;34(3):306-312.
- Prather ID, Brown DE, North P, Wilson JR. “Reversible myocardial dysfunction associated with tachycardia and amine therapy.” Ann Intern Med. 1994;121(10):763-769.
- Angell PJ, Chester N, Sculthorpe N, Whyte G, George K, Somauroo J. “Performance enhancing drug abuse and cardiovascular risk in athletes: implications for the clinician.” Br J Sports Med. 2012;46 Suppl 1:i78-i84.
- Haller CA, Benowitz NL. “Adverse cardiovascular and central nervous system events associated with dietary supplements containing ephedra alkaloids.” N Engl J Med. 2000;343(25):1833-1838.