Cipandrol (Testosteron C) 200 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals: instructions for use
By itself, testosterone acts in the body for a short time. To solve this problem, different esters of this hormone have been created. The ether provides the duration of activity of the drug in the body. One of the longest is cypionate, which is found in Cipandrol (Testosteron C) 200 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals. Its half-life is 6 to 8 days, so injections are often not necessary. Most often, this tool is used as part of combined courses of mass increase.
Main positive properties of Cipandrol (Testosteron C) 200 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals
Testosterone cypionate promotes water retention. This means that muscle growth will be rapid and pronounced. But in addition to increasing muscle mass, the drug also has the following properties:
- increased sexual desire;
- increased motivation and aggressiveness for training;
- slowing down the process of muscle breakdown;
- increased endurance and strength;
- increased appetite.
Unfortunately, a good mass gain in the course ends in a regression phenomenon after testosterone withdrawal. Therefore, the combination of cypionate with other steroids, which soften this effect, is so popular.
Possible side effects
Testosterone in any form can lead to the following negative consequences:
- gynecomastia due to the conversion of the hormone into oestrogen;
- water and body fat retention for the same reason;
- decreased sex drive due to reduced endogenous testosterone production;
- testicular atrophy (because they stop producing testosterone).
Sometimes there are androgenic side effects, e.g. skin problems, baldness. But with the right approach, the risk of such problems can be reduced.
Dosage and dosage rules
Before taking any steroids, you should consult your doctor, as there may be contraindications. The average dosage is 250 to 500 mg per week, but this amount may vary slightly up or down. Cipandrol (Testosteron C) 200 mg Balkan Pharmaceuticals can be used to familiarise yourself with the drug and understand its sensitivity.
The introduction of the selected dose is done only once a week. This helps to keep the concentration of the hormone in the blood at a constant level.
To avoid side effects, it is recommended to take anti-estrogens, and after a steroid cycle, it is important to undergo post-cycle therapy so that the body can produce testosterone on its own. In this case, the mass gained will be preserved to the maximum and there will be no negative impact on health.
List of references
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. “Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline.” J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559.
- Wang C, Nieschlag E, Swerdloff R, et al. “Investigation, treatment, and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males: ISA, ISSAM, EAU, EAA, and ASA recommendations.” Eur Urol. 2009;55(1):121-130.
- Matsumoto AM. “Andropause: clinical implications of the decline in serum testosterone levels with aging in men.” J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2002;57(2):M76-M99.
- Nieschlag E, Swerdloff R, Behre HM, et al. “Investigation, treatment, and monitoring of late-onset hypogonadism in males: ISA, ISSAM, and EAU recommendations.” Eur Urol. 2005;48(1):1-4.
- Cunningham GR, Toma SM. “Why is androgen replacement in males controversial?” J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011;96(1):38-52.