Features and description of Cabaser Original 1 mg Pfizer Labs
Anabolic steroids have a number of side effects. Some of them lead to increased prolactin production. For the male body, this leads to several negative consequences, which include: low libido, gynecomastia, erection problems. Cabaser Original 1 mg Pfizer Labs is necessary to get rid of these problems. The active substance is cabergoline. It is a derivative of ergot alkaloids (a type of fungus).
How Cabaser Original 1 mg Pfizer Labs affects the body
The drug is used with steroids like Deca-Durabolin and Trenbolone because they can cause an increase in prolactin. Cabaser helps to:
- remove excess fluid from the tissues;
- build lean muscle mass;
- eliminate the side effects of these steroids;
- improve libido;
- improve erection quality.
Cabaser Original 1 mg Pfizer Labs lowers blood pressure and helps to reduce the recovery period between sexual intercourse.
Small doses of the drug do not cause negative reactions in the body. But in case of individual sensitivity and high doses there may be:
- nausea, change in stools;
- dry mouth;
- insomnia and confusion;
Most of the time, athletes notice that the remedy suppresses mood and reduces appetite. These are the consequences of a decrease in prolactin levels.
Characteristics of use
Cabaser Original 1 mg Pfizer Labs can be used in different ways depending on your needs. Small doses (0.25 mg) are used to prevent increased prolactin levels and side effects. In this case, the medicine is taken 3-4 weeks into the course. Between taking even a small dose, there should be breaks of 7 days or more.
If the prolactin level is already high, the dose is taken more frequently, but not yet increased. To understand the effectiveness of the drug, they perform an analysis of the prolactin level.
Higher doses and frequencies of administration are necessary in case of out-of-scale prolactin levels and pronounced side effects.
In any case, before using the drug, you should consult a doctor, exclude contraindications and choose the optimal dosage regimen according to the tests.
List of references
- Webster J. “Cabergoline for the treatment of prolactinomas.” Expert Rev Endocrinol Metab. 2015;10(2):143-152.
- Gillam MP, Molitch ME, Lombardi G, Colao A. “Advances in the treatment of prolactinomas.” Endocr Rev. 2006;27(5):485-534.
- Colao A, Di Sarno A, Cappabianca P, et al. “Withdrawal of long-term cabergoline therapy for tumoral and nontumoral hyperprolactinemia.” N Engl J Med. 2003;349(21):2023-2033.
- Auriemma RS, Grasso LF, Pivonello R, Colao A. “The safety of treatments for prolactinomas.” Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2016;15(10):1443-1455.
- Ciccarelli A, Daly AF, Beckers A. “The epidemiology of prolactinomas.” Pituitary. 2005;8(1):3-6.