Boldoged 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals is based on the active ingredient boldenone. It is based on testosterone. The peculiarity of the drug is that it has the same anabolic properties as testosterone but also reduces the androgenic index. This eliminates the side effects.
Main effects of taking Boldoged 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
In terms of effectiveness, this drug is often compared to nandrolone decanoate. However, there are some differences between them. Boldoged is used both for mass gaining courses and during the drying period. Basic properties:
- increases the level of red blood cells in the blood;
- accelerates the growth of muscle mass;
- does not accumulate water;
- emphasises the vein pattern;
- improves appetite.
For bulking cycles, this is a little more suitable as with an increased appetite it will be easier for the athlete to consume large amounts of protein and stick to sports nutrition.
Boldoged 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals is not prone to aromatisation, nor does it have the ability to increase prolactin. Therefore, it does not produce bulking or other side effects that other steroids are known for.
Possible negative effects
Boldoged is capable of increasing the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. All anabolic steroids have this property. It can also cause a rash on the shoulders, back or chest. Athletes get rid of it with the help of cosmetics.
There may also be short-term local reactions to the injection, e.g. reddening of the skin, pain. These disorders disappear on their own.
Otherwise, this steroid is one of the safest. It does not lead to gynecomastia and does not cause androgenic side effects. However, it is still not recommended for women to take it.
Rules of use
Boldoged 200 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals should be administered individually. On average, athletes use 400 mg. The drug has a fairly long half-life, so once a week is sufficient. The dosage can be increased if the athlete’s goals require it.
It is recommended to use the drug for approximately 10-12 weeks. After that, if necessary, post cycle therapy is performed. To determine whether it is necessary or not, it is important to get tested and consult a doctor. In the vast majority of cases, PCT is indicated, as the drug can suppress your own testosterone production.
List of references
- Boldenone: a review of its pharmacology, therapeutic use, and clinical results. Varga A, Mark A, Vargova M, Beres C, Kammerer L, Antus S. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2015 Jul;151:183-91.
- Effects of Boldenone on Bone: An In Vivo Study in Ovariectomized Rats. Almeida RLB, Paulino LAC, de Melo LHB, de Almeida JC, Braga FJH, Pimenta EM. Calcif Tissue Int. 2018 Oct;103(4):448-454.
- Changes in reproductive and physiological parameters in male rabbits exposed to Boldenone. Gauthier C, Puel S, Durand P, Lafarge C, Badinand F, Boucher D, Chevrier C. Theriogenology. 2018 Mar 15;108:1-10.
- Pharmacokinetics and residues of Boldenone and its metabolite in pig. Kim J, Chung JY, Lee SJ, Oh Y, Jung H, Jung D, Kim Y, Kim J, Lee S, Boo C, Park H. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2017 Jul;34(7):1203-1210.
- Characterization of Boldenone metabolites in horses’ urine by liquid chromatography coupled to quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Saredi A, Giesinger I, Farber M, Mevissen M, Schänzer W, Bieri S. Drug Test Anal. 2018 Feb;10(2):360-369.