Description of Biprocyne (Testosterone Cypionate U.S.P.) 200 mg AdamLabs and instructions for use
Testosterone is the main male hormone. Its synthetic analogues are used as doping agents in sports and are sold under different names. One of the preparations containing testosterone is AdamLabs Biprocine 1ml. Here the hormone is in the form of cypionate, one of the longer esters.
Characteristics of Biprocyne (Testosterone Cypionate U.S.P.) 200 mg AdamLabs
Cypionate has a half-life of 6 to 8 days. This allows for infrequent injections. Generally, once a week is sufficient to maintain the desired concentration of the active substance in the blood.
The long-term action determines the ability of testosterone to retain water. This promotes mass gain.
Once in the body, Biprocine works in a similar way to testosterone. It alters behaviour and affects a man’s appearance. It also alters nitrogen balance, which allows the body to create more muscle protein.
Main positive effects of Biprocyne (Testosterone Cypionate U.S.P.) 200 mg AdamLabs
The effect of the drug is the same as other types of testosterone. Main results of taking:
- increased muscle mass;
- increased performance;
- growth of potency indicators;
- increased libido;
- increased motivation and aggression.
About 30% of the weight gained is fluid that is excreted from the body after the cancellation of the course of Biprocine 1 ml. But some of the weight can be saved if you make the right diet.
Possible negative consequences
Testosterone has several properties that can cause side effects. The first is the tendency to convert to oestrogens, so that gynaecomastia develops, oedema appears and subcutaneous fat can accumulate. The second is hormone metabolism, as it converts to dihydrotestosterone, and is a powerful androgen that causes acne, prostate growth and, in some cases, baldness. Thirdly, there is the ability to suppress endogenous testosterone production, resulting in decreased libido and, in advanced cases, testicular atrophy.
All these negative effects can be minimised by using the correct dosage, taking anti-oestrogens and, after completing the cycle, undergoing post-cycle therapy.
It is important to take Biprocyne (Testosterone Cypionate U.S.P.) 200 mg AdamLabs according to a specific schedule. It should be based on the individual characteristics of the athlete’s body, their goals for taking the medication and other factors. Main recommendations:
- the average dose is 250-500 mg of active substance;
- frequency of administration – once a week;
- method of administration – intramuscularly;
- the duration of the course is determined individually, but if it is more than 4 weeks, gonadotropin is indicated to support the production of natural testosterone.
This is what will help you stay healthy throughout the course, while getting the maximum result. Biprocin is also suitable for combined cycles.
List of references
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: An Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559.
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Effects of testosterone treatment in older men. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(7):611-624.
- Handelsman DJ. Testosterone: use, misuse and abuse. Med J Aust. 2013;199(8):548-552.
- Morales A, Bebb RA, Manjoo P, et al. Diagnosis and management of testosterone deficiency syndrome in men: clinical practice guideline. CMAJ. 2015;187(18):1369-1377.
- Cunningham GR, Stephens-Shields AJ, Rosen RC, et al. Testosterone treatment and sexual function in older men with low testosterone levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016;101(8):3096-3104.