Description and method of use: Biopten (Testosterone Enantate U.S.P.) 250 mg AdamLabs
Athletes actively use anabolic steroids to increase athletic performance. Biopten (Testosterone Enantate U.S.P.) 250 mg AdamLabs contains the most popular synthetic analogue of the natural hormone testosterone enanthate. It is used to gain muscle mass, differs from others by a long period of action and is in demand in bodybuilding, weightlifting and other areas.
Effects of Biopten (Testosterone Enantate U.S.P.) 250 mg AdamLabs on the body
The drug has brilliant positive effects. It has a high anabolic and androgenic index, which provides the following results of administration:
- significant increase in muscle mass;
- growth of strength and endurance indicators;
- pronounced pumping: the effect of muscle fullness;
- fluid retention in the tissues, which improves the condition of the joints;
- increases the amount of oxygen in the blood.
Testosterone is not suitable for drying when used alone, as it retains water in the body. Muscles increase rapidly, but after the cancellation of the course, their size decreases due to the elimination of water.
Recommendations for the use of testosterone enanthate
Biopten (Testosterone Enantate U.S.P.) 250 mg AdamLabs acts gradually. Dosage depends on the athlete’s physical performance and previous experience with the steroid. The average dosage is 250-500 mg.
It is sufficient to administer the drug only once a week. The gluteal muscle is very suitable for this. In total, 8 to 10 injections of Biopten are required for a complete result.
After the course, therapy with drugs that restore the hormonal system is recommended. In addition, when using the steroid, it is recommended to use anti-estrogens, which help to avoid side effects. And to reduce the phenomenon of regression, cortisol blockers are used.
Possible side effects
Testosterone has pronounced androgenic properties and is also converted into estrogen. Therefore, such unpleasant consequences can arise:
- fat deposition;
- oily facial skin
- low libido;
- testicular atrophy.
Of course, nowadays there are ways to get rid of or minimise the risk of side effects. In particular, these are post-cycle therapy, taking anti-oestrogens and other measures to be agreed with the doctor.
The drug is not recommended for women, as it can lead to the development of secondary male sexual characteristics: active hair growth, deepening of the voice. It can also lead to problems with the menstrual cycle.
List of references
- Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: An Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):2536-2559.
- Snyder PJ, Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, et al. Effects of testosterone treatment in older men. N Engl J Med. 2016;374(7):611-624.
- Handelsman DJ. Testosterone: use, misuse and abuse. Med J Aust. 2013;199(8):548-552.
- Morales A, Bebb RA, Manjoo P, et al. Diagnosis and management of testosterone deficiency syndrome in men: clinical practice guideline. CMAJ. 2015;187(18):1369-1377.
- Wang C, Cunningham G, Dobs A, et al. Long-term testosterone gel (AndroGel) treatment maintains beneficial effects on sexual function and mood, lean and fat mass, and bone mineral density in hypogonadal men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004;89(5):2085-2098.