Instructions for use Anastroged (Anastrozole) 1 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
Post cycle therapy and its preparations are an important part of the course using anabolic steroids. All hormonal drugs interfere with the work of the athlete’s hormonal system. Some of them contribute to an increase in the concentration of oestrogen in the blood which causes various side effects.
To avoid them, aromatase inhibitors are used, among them Anastroged (Anastrozole) 1 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals. The active ingredient is Anastrozole, which has long been known to bodybuilders and other doping athletes.
Main effects of Anastroged (Anastrozole) 1 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals
The drug reduces the activity of aromatase. This is a substance directly related to the increase of oestrogen in the blood. While taking Anastrozole, the amount of oestrogen decreases. This leads to such positive results:
- the risk of developing gynaecomastia is reduced;
- excessive accumulation of fluid in the tissues is not allowed;
- it increases the concentration of androgens in the blood and increases their effects;
- increases libido and general tone.
The figure becomes larger, as the excess fat and fluid that accumulates due to oestrogens is eliminated. In addition, the drug normalises blood pressure.
Possible negative effects
Oestrogen is normally found in every man’s body. Only in a healthy body is a certain proportion of these two categories of hormones observed. When taking aromatase inhibitors, the amount of oestrogen may decrease too much. This leads to:
- growth of muscle mass;
- depressive states;
- joint pain and other unpleasant manifestations.
This only happens when too high doses are used. Therefore, side effects can be easily avoided if you follow the rules for taking Anastrozole.
Rules of the course
Anastroged (Anastrozole) 1 mg Euro Prime Farmaceuticals is the maximum recommended dose. 1 mg of the drug is recommended in cases when the first symptoms of gynecomastia appear. The dosage is calculated for 1 day, i.e. every day you should take 1 tablet of anastrozole. This should be done until all manifestations of gynaecomastia disappear.
Symptoms of gynaecomastia:
- appearance of pain in the chest during palpation;
- enlargement of mammary glands;
- discharge from the nipples, their itching and increase;
- increased nipple sensitivity.
If these problems are not present, you can take a prophylactic dose. It is half a tablet (0.5 mg). The active substance inhibits aromatase, which converts androgens into oestrogens, so there are no negative effects.
To correctly connect aromatase inhibitors to the course, consult a sports doctor.
List of references
- Baum M, Buzdar A, Cuzick J, et al. Anastrozole alone or in combination with tamoxifen versus tamoxifen alone for adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with early breast cancer: first results of the ATAC randomised trial. Lancet. 2002;359(9324):2131-2139.
- Coombes RC, Hall E, Gibson LJ, et al. A randomized trial of exemestane after two to three years of tamoxifen therapy in postmenopausal women with primary breast cancer. N Engl J Med. 2004;350(11):1081-1092.
- Forbes JF, Cuzick J, Buzdar A, et al. Effect of anastrozole and tamoxifen as adjuvant treatment for early-stage breast cancer: 100-month analysis of the ATAC trial. Lancet Oncol. 2008;9(1):45-53.
- Goss PE, Ingle JN, Martino S, et al. A randomized trial of letrozole in postmenopausal women after five years of tamoxifen therapy for early-stage breast cancer. N Engl J Med. 2003;349(19):1793-1802.
- Howell A, Cuzick J, Baum M, et al. Results of the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination) trial after completion of 5 years’ adjuvant treatment for breast cancer. Lancet. 2005;365(9453):60-62.